CRITICAL INFORMATION, RULES & GUIDELINES FOR VISUAL ARTISTS
Please read through the following guidelines. Registration for Visual Artists is now CLOSED. Registration for performing arts & filmmakers remains open.
Download the Artomatic2017-Electronic-Flyer.jpg
- Participants agree to install work during open hours and comply with Artomatic guidelines and requests regarding installation of art.
- Installation Final Day: Sunday, March 19th: 1:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- If you have not started installing your exhibit by 10 AM on Sunday March 19th, your space may be allocated to someone else. Any artist found installing work after installation ends at 10 PM on Sunday March 19th will be removed from the show.
- Multiple artists creating a single unique piece or body of work – may register under the name of their collaboration, which will represent all of the artists contributing. We ask that each artist in a collaboration sign up for 3 shifts. All of the shifts will be scheduled under the collaboration name so be sure to note this on the sign-in sheet when each artist reports for their shift.
- Multiple artists showing individual work in the same space – are not allowed. Artomatic is about individual artists.
- If you require electricity for your exhibit, please ensure that you choose a site with an adjacent outlet. Electricity is not available everywhere. Artist lights may draw no more than 100 watts of power. Artists may only use on ONE commercially-rated extension cord and runs of multiple cords or daisy chains are NOT permissible and will be removed immediately. Failure to agree to and abide by these terms and conditions may jeopardize your participation in this and future Artomatics.
- Participants agree to deinstall work during open hours and comply with Artomatic guidelines and requests regarding installation of art.
- All artwork, equipment or other personal property must be removed. What you have added to the space you must take with you. The space must be left clean and orderly. Installation will have their deposits returned upon successfully completing deinstallation.
- Deinstallation Dates & Hours:
May 7th – May 14th
Sundays: 12:00 pm – 8:30pm
Monday: 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Tuesday: 5:30pm – 9:30pm
Wednesday: 5:30pm – 9:30pm
Thursday: 5:30pm – 9:30pm
Friday: 5:30pm – 9:30pm
Saturday: 12:00 pm – 8:30pm
- All sales should be handled directly between artist and the buyer. All works sold must remain on exhibit throughout the duration of the event.
- No artwork can leave the building between March 24th and May6th with the exception of Artist Marketplace sales.
- No artwork can leave the building on the Closing Night of May 6th.
Security and Liability
- All artwork, equipment or other personal property exhibited in, or brought to, the event is exhibited or brought at the participant’s sole risk.
- No personal property insurance shall be provided by Artomatic or any of its partners.
- Neither Artomatic nor any of its partners assume any responsibility for damage, theft, or loss of a participant’s artwork, property, or display.
For urgent questions relating to:
Registration – firstname.lastname@example.org
Staffing Shifts – email@example.com
Performing Arts – firstname.lastname@example.org
Film – email@example.com
Thank you very much again and we look forward to presenting a successful Artomatic 2017 together with you!