CRITICAL INFORMATION, RULES & GUIDELINES FOR PERFORMING ARTISTS
Thank you for choosing to participate in Artomatic 2017! Please read through the following guidelines based on the category of your participation.
- The Performing Arts Team will reach out directly in regards to scheduling your performance slot.
- Performing artists agree to work one 5-hour shift during Artomatic 2017. Performing artists will not be scheduled for a performing slot until they have signed up for the required shift online.
- Failure to satisfactorily complete the shift will result in suspension from future Artomatic events.
- Additional shifts commitment from Performing Artists are highly encouraged and appreciated.
Security and Liability
- Any artwork, video, films, equipment or other personal property exhibited in or brought to the event is exhibited or brought at the participant’s sole risk.
- No personal property insurance shall be provided by Artomatic or any of its partners.
- Neither Artomatic nor any of its partners assume any responsibility for damage, theft, or loss of a participant’s artwork, property, or display
For urgent questions relating to:
Registration – firstname.lastname@example.org
Staffing Shifts – email@example.com
Performing Arts – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much again and we look forward to presenting a successful Artomatic 2017 together with you!