Bike to Artomatic and check out bicycle art!
We’re always looking for fun connections to the D.C. cycling community. This year’s Artomatic, the D.C. area’s biggest free creative arts event (through June 23), features lots of cool bike related art! You can even bike to Artomatic by taking the Mt. Vernon Trail (directions are further below).
David D’Orio – Monophonic Delivery (Minions II). Photo, David Dorio and Artomatic.
Matt Carl – Bike Mosaic at Artomatic 2012. Photo, Matt Carl and Artomatic.
Madeline Lynch – Bike DC.
Tour de Peeps at Artomatic 2012 – Photo by Bike Arlington.
DIRECTIONS: 15TH ST. SOUTH TO CRYSTAL CITY, VA BY MT VERNON TRAIL. See large map here.
1) Take 15th St. (going south) to Maine Ave. SW.
2) Make a slight right to Ohio Drive SW.
3) Make slight right to E. Basin Drive SW.
4) Get on Mt. Vernon Trail (on left, turn right) behind Jefferson Memorial.
5) Take Mt. Vernon Trail (south) just past airport to Crystal City exit.
6) Exit the tunnel into Crystal City and take a left.
7) Artomatic is on your right at 1851 S. Bell St.